...was a classic thriller with strong performances from young Brad Pitt and cool Morgan Freeman. If you haven't already seen it, devirginize your ignorance of it at once.
I've been tagged by Hazlin, and I spent my lunch hour in the office typing this out. Hehe. What can I say, they're fun.
7 little known facts:
• I have a severe phobia of lizards and cockroaches. I get skittish enough when I see live ones. Corpses are worse. I attribute this fear to an experience at the age of ten, when I opened a cupboard door and a lizard felt fit to drop itself on my foot. Yes, enemies, now you know how to plot my undoing. You’re welcome.
• I like solitude. I have to have a period of time every day where it’s just me, whether I’m writing, listening to music or just spacing out. I feel like I can’t think in crowds.
• Contrary to popular belief, I’m not snobbish, elitist or unfriendly. While it may sound like an excuse, I have very poor social skills and an even poorer range of facial expressions. Most of the time when I attempt small talk with people I end up: not knowing how to adjust my profile to the situation, and to "help" matters my default expression is the poker face (hence snobbish), saying odd things that people take the wrong way (unfriendly) and afterwards keeping silent out of embarrassment (elitist, because apparently rumour has it I only choose the smart people to talk to). In short, I'm very hopelessly socially awkward.
• I don’t look or act strong, but at times I have been known to exhibit insane levels of strength especially when I'm angry, even once causing Significant Other’s eyes to inflate to the size of saucers in astonishment (and everyone who knows him knows he is a much likelier candidate than me for Muscle Man of the Year).
• I’m much better at planning than I am at execution.
• I have a thing for escapism. Which probably explains my inclination towards fantasy/sci-fi/lyrical/ethereal-oriented shows, music, etc.
• I’m half-Chinese on my mother’s side, and have been mistaken for a mualaf on multiple occasiona. Chinese people have also stopped to ask me the time and whether the bak kut teh served in the neighbouring restaurant was any good (at least that’s what it sounded like to me).
• By nature, I have a sarcastic and self-deprecating sense of humour. However I had to repress that a lot since coming to UIA because people didn’t handle it very well and that’s probably how point #3 started.
7 frightening things:
• Losing my loved ones before having the chance to tell them how much they mean to me.
• Being useless.
• Losing my muse.
• Hatake Kakashi being truly dead.
• Missing the redemption boat.
• The Turds breaking up (if this happens I will personally come knocking on your doors and pinch everything out of proportion, armpits first)
• A world in which the cocoa supply has run out.
7 delectable songs:
• He Lays In The Reins - Iron and Wine
• A Sorta Fairytale – Tori Amos
• Save Me – Aimee Mann
• Tiger Mountain Peasant Song – Fleet Foxes
• My Iron Lung - Radiohead
• Stunning – 8mm
• Run – Snow Patrol
7 noteworthy phrases:
• Ha. Ha. Ha. (in a very dry tone)
• I’m not your fuck monkey!
• Things will always get a lot worse before they get a little better.
• Anyone seen my glasses?
• Heyyyyyy, is that....(insert object of curiosity here)
• Did somebody say cake?
• Why are you laughing at me?
7 precious possessions:
• My two-toned silver ring
• My cellphone
• My writing/quotation journals
• My Harry Potter collection
• My Turds
• My Significant Other
7 memorable first times:
Since the answer that popped into my mind at this question pretty much matches Hazlin’s verbatim, I hope she doesn’t mind me posting a variation of it here:
• But what was that?
• And that?
• But I love that too
• Ditto that
• And how about that?
• That too.
7 Tagged Specimens:
• Syaza Nadiah
1 day ago