Friday, December 5, 2008

Down The Road In Blue

I am, admittedly, a person of modest ambitions. I don't care much for any unnecessary explosions in this corner of my quiet existence. I love the simple life, with people I love and a career I am passionate about. This also extends to my choice of cars, which people may pooh at and say, "Small potatoes!", but hey. Not only is it practical for a first car and as transport to and fro from work, this shade of blue is too gorgeous to ignore (I have been looking for precisely this tone and colour for ages, but rarely see one on the road), and I'm pooling all my resources into getting this Caribbean Blue Myvi. You and I are going to be best friends. Love.




5 comments:

  1. The Caribbean Blue colour really reminds me of the ocean..hence the name. I feel like diving into your car *evil laughtr*

    ReplyDelete
  2. But the way, Kenichi Matsuyama is going to be starring in a new film with Horikita Maki and Tegoshi Yuuya.

    http://community.livejournal.com/news_jpop/3408238.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Er, Emma Roberts and Matsuken in the same film? That's beyond random. 0_o

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous colour! And myvi is a VERY practical car. Spacious AND fits into Malaysia's ridiculously small parking spaces. Two birds with one stone. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck with that! it's real pretty n i LOVE driving a myvi. i curi2 drive my kakak's while she was sleeping. how's driving school, tho?

    ReplyDelete