Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Cupcake Post

The Cupcake Post


I used to watch Ren and Stimpy when I was younger. I don't remember much about the cartoon, but one episode that stands out in my mind is when Ren and Stimpy are complaining because it's Thanksgiving but they don't have the budget to cook a spectacular feast. In true sick Ren and Stimpy fashion, they compensate by looking at pictures of mouth-watering turkeys, crumpling up the papers into balls and stuffing them down their throats...

...as I feel like doing with these beautiful, sumptuous creations. Hope they make you salivate as much as I did! Now, join me in one, two, three:
















2 comments:

  1. you can visit www.prettyfrostings.com they sell em at amcorp mall flea market. they also have a blogspot blog with the same name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all over this website!! :)

    ReplyDelete