Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Laughable Treasury of Turd-y Quotes

A Laughable Treasury of Turd-y Quotes



...recorded in the past 3 years, because I have foreseen the future and it involves blackmailing my friends for money when all else has failed.



'Atiqah: "Ohohohohohhh...I can feel my tongue!"



Mady: "I wanna boom...but I don't wanna boom."



Akak: "...knowledgable ignorance..."



Mady: "I love bontot!"
(For the sake of upholding Mady's reputation, she was in all innocence referring to the ends of bread loaves)



Ruby: "You can't steal my sanity. I stored it in a jar."
Mady: "Jars are breakable. I can break it and get it."
Ruby: "I'll store it in an unbreakable jar!"
Abid: "I have a tupperware."



And my personal favourite...


Mady: "I have an IQ of 200!"
Me: "Grams?"

No comments:

Post a Comment