Sunday, November 30, 2008

A New Little Baby

Finally, the day came.

Yesterday evening, Abid informed me that she'd checked into the hospital to prepare for the birth of her first child. I have just received the news that she gave birth to a healthy, bouncing baby boy early this morning. Alhamdulillah. Needless to say, I am over the moon with this news.

Obviously, you probably will never get to read this, but I'm so happy for you, Abid, Hamzah and little Baby. Happier than you will ever know. Us Turds always used to joke that it would be either Abid or Ruby who'd be the first to settle down and start a family, but the actual achievement of this reality is unprecedented and overwhelming.

In short: Congratulations to the both of you on your little miracle. I fervently pray that you are all doing well, and hopefully we'll all see you and Baby at Ruby's wedding soon. Baby already has many aunties waiting to shower love on him. :)

5 comments:

  1. I know! I'm very happy for the both of them. ^___^ Love love love the new Turd Jr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. turd jr? woooot! haha. already in the league.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, first male Turd to boot! We love him so much already. Mady, where do I post comments on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how wonderful. Alhamdulillah. Please congratulate her for us. Dunno of she remembers me. Worked with her once in Comp App.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i changed the comment tag into english. used to be in katakana.. *sweatdrop*

    ReplyDelete