Thursday, April 9, 2009

Services

Hello, boys and girls. It's time for you to get acquainted with a side of me you may not be too familiar with. For the perversely-inclined, that would just be my business persona.


I offer proofreading and editing (in English) and translation services (Malay to English) for various fields of writing, e.g. college assignments/theses, research proposals, bulletins, flyers etc. I have a full time job as an English editor, but I've been providing such services on a freelance basis for the past 2 years.


Rates are RM 4 per page depending on subject technicality, length and deadline urgency. However, the price is negotiable.


For those who wish to submit their material to be proofread/edited/translated, please e-mail me with the following information:


- Your personal particulars (name and contact information)


- Area of specialization and several sample pages of the document (if it is a thesis/research proposal)


- The material you want proofread/edited/translated, attached in preferably Microsoft Word format


- Your expected deadline for the work to be completed (please give a few days' notice at least)


For further information, you can reach me at y.hasher@gmail.com.


Tell all your friends. Ta. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment