Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sweatdrop #2

Setting: Saturday, 18th April 2009. The Gardens, Mid Valley. Nature is a-calling and Significant Other waits patiently outside the bathrooms, holding our things.


Yours truly strides confidently into the ladies' bathroom, then stops dead as a man and a boy walk past her on their way out. ...the hell? With realization and horror slowly dawning on her, she backtracks and looks up at the sign. Oh. The little skirt on the female symbol isn't really a skirt at all. It's a pair of pants.


Me: *stomping back outside, red-faced* I went into the men's bathroom!
SO: *looks up at sign, tries to keep a straight face* I can see that.
Me: Why didn't you tell me I went into the wrong one?!
SO: *chortles maniacally*
Random man in background: Hahhhh, salah (wrong one)....

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I was at the Gardens, too, yesterday :p

    And..don't worry, you wouldn't be the only one who has made said blunder. I, too, am partial to getting myself in those kinda situations. Even worse when the realization comes after seeing a guy ermm, 'righting' himself after zipping up. Ew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ewwww, gross! Makes my story look okay. :)

    ReplyDelete